Thursday, July 12, 2007

Char H. from Toronto says with 5 minutes to live she would...

Call my parents and my brother and I would be with my husband and hopefully my kids if I had them but I don't have any yet they are still inside us.

Anyway five minutes is not a long time to do much.

Oh I would allocate all of my assets and funds and make sure they know I want to be cremated and thrown over Mount Rundle in Banff, Alberta.

I would want as many members of my family to do the trip together and talk about how great I was all the way up the mountain, which takes about 6 hours to reach the top. I only expect the healthy to make the journey but doesn't that sound exciting.

Also I would pray really hard that God has a place for me in heaven and that he can take pity on my pour soul and forgive me for my indiscretions. I want to die with everyone praying for me so I can die with a huge smile on my face and be content that I am going to a better place.

Char H. from Toronto, Canada

myspace.com/charsuperstar

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
5 Minutes To Live by SD Mac is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. }