Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lil'L (myspace) from Germany with 5 minutes would...

Lil`L (myspace)

From GERMANY

5 minutes are A VERY SHORT TIME.

So-think-…

1. I would tell those people in my life which
I really LOVE, that they haven’t to worry and that im always with them,
No matter if im alive or dead. – My Soul –is with them - Forever.


2. I would go out (just 4 one minute)………maybe even….. into nature
and take a last time a look around me to notice all a last time,
and of course: take a look to heaven, bcos I love to look into the sky and the clouds…. Or at night watching stars over there.

And 3. and last –but also the most IMPORTANT thing over all others:
I would “lay in my LOVEs ARMS” and kiss him till the end of time….

That’s I think what I would do..

hmm – what else…?

1 minute – can be SOMETIMES a LONG LONG time,

But 5 minutes – to make a real important decision – or in a short time to decide 3 special things,

Is really not easy…

Sweet Greetz,

Lili from Germany :)

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
5 Minutes To Live by SD Mac is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. }