Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Tick Tock Tick Tock; Like Sands Through the Hour Glass

The premise is simple...

If you had five minutes left to live what three things would you do? I believe that by people submitting their answers to this a new dialogue can begin which may help to shape our minds, actions, government and future.

This blog is your blog. I am only moderating so that it does not get hijacked.

If you had five minutes left to live what three things would you do? Post your answer as a comment which I will then post. Please include your first name and last initial as well as your location.

My three are;

1) Say goodbye to my family and ask them to CELEBRATE my life not MOURN my death.
2) Make sure that beyond the needs of my family for their future I have no money left in the bank.
3) Hug the love of my life (Charmaine) and thank her for her love, strength, understanding and sharing her life with me.

What about you?


SDM

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
5 Minutes To Live by SD Mac is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. }